Sunday, March 2, 2008

Gone Private

As you can tell this isn't our "real" blog. I set this up so people can find us!
Since I know I don't know of everyone who visits and I know I don't have everyone's email address PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment and let us know if you want an invite to our private blog! If you don't want to leave your email address in the comments you can email me at bricass24@hotmail.com. We really don't want to prevent any non-creepy people from reading our blog. Doesn't it suck that the 2% of creepy people out there ruin it for the other 98!?

So leave a comment, we love connecting with old and new friends through blogging!

- Brian and Cassi Willoughby

12 comments:

Bridget said...

Sign us up! We love your cute family!

bridgethlee@gmail.com

The Mortensens said...

We'd love to keep in touch and read your blog!

kara.mortensen@gmail.com

Kiera said...

Hey me and mom think the Quazi thing is a good idea!!! this is really smart!!!.. now people can get invited easily instead of asking you for it!!

Jill said...

Send me an invite, please!

Nicole said...

Such a good idea...I am dragging my feet doing it for the same reasons you did. We'll see if I do. But I am so glad you invited me. :) Just fyi...I'm pretty sure other people can put you in their links side and then only people who have been invited can access it through that link. maybe you already know that? See you on the other blog! :)

The Ogden Family said...

keep us in the loop!

cjogden@gmail.com

Kristy said...

Hey Cassi, I'd love to see what your family is up to now! I have finally caught up with the times and set up a blogspot. Our email is dkpa1377@yahoo.com and our blog is rappleyefamilybliss.blogspot.com. I'd love to hear from you! Love,Kristy Rappleye

Rae said...

Cassi! I'm so glad you found me on facebook! Please add me to your private blog I totaly want to keep in touch!!

Nikki said...

So I came across your blog in a round about way. . . but I LOVE checking blogs to try to keep in touch with people. . .and communicate with someone other than Ella! Anyway I would love to check out your blog.
noesterle@gmail.com
By the way I LOVED seeing Mayli in that magazine. . .I was shocked!
Hope all is well,
Nikki Oesterle

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

It is so fun to hear from you! I have been meaning to look at your blog FOREVER!!!! Sign us up, we would love to see your cute kids!:)

5boystokiss said...

Hey Cassi,
Thanks for the recipes blog. It is so nice to be reminded of great recipes. This should be a link to our blog. And thanks again!

Noelle Rowe said...

Cassi, send me an invite please! bedrocknoelle@gmail.com Hope things are going well! :)